I am a retiring physician and/or our practice is closing, why would I store my electronic patient data or paper records with you versus another records management company?
Actually, there are several reasons:
1. Datalink ITS has unparalleled expertise with over 20 years of experience specializing in health information management.
2. We understand health information and will coordinate with your patients to transfer their PHI for continuing care purposes.
3. Datalink ITS charges a flat rate per patient file (electronic or paper) which is all-inclusive (i.e.: indexing, transfer, storage, retrieval, destruction) while other records management companies charge a fee for each service.
4. Our all-inclusive service is, typically, 60% less than the cost of using another record management company and 40% less than the cost of any self-serve options.
5. We process your release of information on an ongoing basis while we also adhere to the custodial responsibilities during your legally required records retention period.