What does ROI stand for in healthcare terminology?
Release of information
What does PHI stand for in healthcare terminology?
Protected Health Information
Why should I want to outsource our ROI?
1. Staffing shortages. Many clients are finding it difficult to maintain a qualified health information staff.
2. The time and expense involved in hiring, training, and maintaining a knowledgeable and reliable staff. We reduce your expense to $0 and can provide you with service immediately.
3. Significantly reduce your exposure to risk. Our staff is highly trained in all aspects of ROI thereby reducing exposure to the risk of fines associated with a breach of information and potential lawsuits.
4. Our service is free of charge saving clients an average of $14k per year and over 250 hours of employee time which can be redirected to patient care.
5. To hire a full-time person with the knowledge and expertise of our staff would cost approximately $72k per year.
6. Our expertise is ROI and we operate as an extension of your medical records staff and as an extensive knowledge base in regards to health information management.
How does your service work?
While each client typically has unique needs, we keep it simple by working within your current system. Datalink ITS staff will coordinate with your office to obtain remote access to your EMR/EHR platform. Once connected we will coordinate with your office to outline the workflow, that is how Datalink ITS will receive the requests. Once we have access to your EMR/EHR and a workflow has been established Datalink ITS will work behind the scenes on a daily basis to review, quality check, and fulfill all of your ROI requests.
What if we do not want to offer Datalink ITS remote access to our EMR/EHR?
No problem. While our remote services are the top tier in the sense that they allow us to process ROI requests on a daily basis without any delay, we are happy to perform our duties on-site at our client locations. Based on your volume we will come to your office weekly or twice-weekly to perform our services.
What if we still have paper charts?
No problem, whether you’re still 100% on paper or in between paper and electronic we are able to provide the staff and equipment to perform our duties at our client locations. We will coordinate those efforts based on your needs.
How long does it take to set up your services?
Generally, our services can be implemented within a week. Once we are able to establish access, either remotely or in person, we are able to begin providing our services. From there we are also able to make modifications and fine-tune the workflow process to adapt to your specific needs.
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No. We believe our service speaks for itself. We suggest you try us out for a period of 6 weeks. If you find that our service is not valuable to you, simply cancel. In any case, our clients are able to cancel services with 30 days’ notice.
Do I have to purchase or license any software for my current EMR/EHR to use your services?
No. Many companies offering similar services peddle elaborate software packages that seem appealing during the sales process but in reality, they often are underutilized and add no real value to the day-to-day operations. We value simplicity by doing our job well within the confines of your current systems and do not require the purchase or licensing of any additional software.